For more than 50 years, Gardiner's has provided domiciliary care at home in and around Reading and South Oxfordshire.
Our experienced and friendly team are all passionate about our care at home services. We help and support our clients to continue living independent and fulfilling lives in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes.
Some of the many ways in which we can help include
- Care overnight - providing peace of mind and reassurance
- Personal care – washing, dressing, mobility etc
- Medication - reminders or administration
- Urgent round the clock care
- Returning home from hospital - regain your confidence after a hospital stay
- Tasks around the home – cooking, laundry, cleaning, shopping etc
- Companionship – a friendly face can make the world of difference
- Respite care - does the main carer for a loved one need a break?
Please call 0118 334 7474 to speak with our experienced team about your homecare requirements.
As a family business we are proud of the fantastic feedback that we receive.
We take great care to recruit nurses and care workers with a passion for helping others - if this sounds like you, click here to learn about working with Gardiner's and becoming a home carer.
What Our Customers Said…
"Gardiner's provided homecare for my parents for over 5 years. In every way possible they have been efficient, caring, professional and kind both in terms of the carers who came to look after my parents and the staff in the office who masterminded the care. All the carers were super - well trained, cheerful, genuinely nice people who would always go the extra mile for their clients.”