Are you looking for care work or a new job in care?
Care work is a role which should be afforded real respect and offers tremendous job satisfaction.
- have a passion for caring and a desire to help support others.
- will seize the initiative and find out what they can do to really help our Service Users' lives better.
- can be flexible with their time and available to take on some shifts such as early mornings, evenings or weekends.
- have experience caring for others.
- have excellent communication skills, as well as good numeracy and literacy.
- drive and own their own vehicle.
Care Work - Why choose to work as a Care Worker with Gardiner’s?
- Excellent pay & mileage pay.
- Time with each Service User - our minimum duty is 1 hour which means you won't have to rush.
- Small teams of regular Care Workers that really get to know those they support.
- Support & training from an experienced team.
- True flexibility in the hours that you work to suit your lifestyle.
- Support from a friendly, professional team that takes great pride in what we do.
Do you want to find out more about our care work and Care Worker opportunities?
- Call 01189476666 during office hours.
- Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting with you.
What our team have to say about care work and being part of the Gardiner's team
“Great company to work for. I am very happy, lots of work since I started."
“I have been working as an HCA for Gardiner’s for several years and they are the best Care Provider to work for. Great training, support from the office, flexible hours to suit around family, excellent pay, and also a wide range of levels of care with amazing and interesting clients. I have and always will recommend them to work for.”
“Gardiner’s really are the best company to work with. I have been with them for a number of years, just can’t say how brilliant they are.”
“For those thinking of working in care or changing employer I can’t recommend Gardiners enough, it’s definitely worth enquiring.”
“I really can’t praise Gardiner’s enough for all the support and care that they give to us as carers – knowing you are always on the end of the phone. A great company to work for.”