Are you looking for a new job in care or considered care work before?
Being a good nurse or carer is far from easy, it takes a special type of person to do this job well, someone who is driven to improve the quality of life for others. The impact on the lives of those that are supported by our care team can be huge. We believe that the caring profession should be highly regarded, a role which is afforded real respect and offers tremendous job satisfaction.
- People with a passion for caring and a desire to help support others.
- Nurses and carers that will seize the initiative and find out what they can do to really help our clients lives better.
- People that can be flexible with their time and ideally available to take on some shifts such as early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Experience providing superb care for other individuals.
- Excellent communication skills, good numeracy and literacy.
- People that drive and own their own vehicle.
Why choose to work as a Carer with Gardiner’s?
- Excellent pay & mileage.
- Un-rushed care (minimum duty is 1 hour) which means you will have time to provide true care and companionship.
- Small teams of regular carers which allows you to really get to know those you support.
- Support & training from an experienced team.
- True flexibility in the hours that you work to suit your lifestyle.
- We are a friendly, professional team that takes great pride in what we do.
- Our team are hugely positive about working for Gardiner’s.
Do you want to find out more about Care Work Opportunities?
- Call 01189476666 during office hours.
- Or text ‘CARE’ to 80011 and we will contact you.
- Or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting with you.
What our team have to say about working for Gardiner's?
Linda Neziri – 27th February 2015
“Great company to work for. I am very happy, lots of work since I started.”
Lisa Powell – 11 February 2015
“I have been working as an HCA for Gardiner’s for several years and they are the best Care Provider to work for. Great training, support from the office, flexible hours to suit around family, excellent pay, and also a wide range of levels of care with amazing and interesting clients. I have and always will recommend them to work for.”
Dawn Cubberley – 10 February 2015
“Gardiner’s really are the best company to work with. I have been with them for a number of years, just can’t say how brilliant they are.”
Marie-Claire Paul – 24 January 2015
“For those thinking of working in care or changing employer I can’t recommend Gardiners enough, it’s definitely worth enquiring.”
Debbie Cholwill – 24 January 2015
“I really can’t praise Gardiner’s enough for all the support and care that they give to us as carers – knowing you are always on the end of the phone. A great company to work for.”