Are you looking for care work or a new job in care?
Care work is a role which should be afforded real respect and offers tremendous job satisfaction.
- have a passion for caring and a desire to help support others.
- will seize the initiative and find out what they can do to really help our Service Users' lives better.
- can be flexible with their time and available to take on some shifts such as early mornings, evenings or weekends.
- have experience caring for others.
- have excellent communication skills, as well as good numeracy and literacy.
- drive and own their own vehicle.
Care Work - Why choose to work as a Care Worker with Gardiner’s?
- Excellent pay & mileage pay.
- Time with each Service User - our minimum duty is 1 hour which means you won't have to rush.
- Small teams of regular Care Workers that really get to know those they support.
- Support & training from an experienced team.
- True flexibility in the hours that you work to suit your lifestyle.
- Support from a friendly, professional team that takes great pride in what we do.
Do you want to find out more about our care work and Care Worker opportunities?
- Call 01189476666 during office hours.
- Or email your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to meeting with you.
What our team have to say about care work and being part of the Gardiner's team
“Great company to work for. I am very happy, lots of work since I started."