When did you join Gardiner’s and what is your background in care?
I have worked in various roles over the years including pensions, retail, accounts and administration. I started working for Gardiner’s in 2011 as a Healthcare Assistant and then in 2014 as the Office Administrator.
Why the care industry?
For me it is one of the most rewarding jobs, knowing that we are making a difference to someone’s daily life.
What makes Gardiner’s Homecare different?
Gardiner’s Homecare is different because it only employs care workers of the highest standard and who genuinely care, makes me very proud to work here.
What’s your proudest achievement?
Swimming 100 lengths for charity and raising lots of money for Cancer Research.
What are your five favourite things?
- My family (they are my world)
- Swimming (I’m a bit of a fish)
- Feet (love doing pedicures for my friends)
- Babysitting (my manager’s two gorgeous children)
- Dog & house sitting (love my dogs)