Gardiner’s Homecare – Our Values: At Gardiner’s, our vision is to work as a team and make a real difference to the lives of the people we help to support.
We continually review, develop and improve the service we provide.
To help us fulfil our vision, we embrace a set of core values that are the foundation of everything we do.
Gardiner’s Homecare – Our Values
Our values define us, they influence who we are, what we believe, the way we live and the way we treat people.
In our workplace, they are guiding principles linked to behaviours that help our team deliver exceptional care and support. We expect all staff to share our values and work with them.
Dignity & Respect – We …
- accept and respect peoples’ individuality.
- respect peoples’ right to make their own decisions and choices.
- take time to listen and communicate in an open and straightforward way.
- protect and respect peoples’ confidential information.
- allow people to maintain their dignity, especially during personal care.
Working together – We …
- empower, encourage and enable people who need care and support to do things for themselves and to make their own decisions
- communicate options and offer realistic choices
- build two-way relationships of trust with colleagues and service users
- commit to working with and supporting others as part of a team.
- communicate effectively
- understand and respect other peoples’ priorities
- adapt our approach taken according to the individual and situation
Professional & Transparent – We …
- demonstrate a commitment to learning and development
- are self-aware and regularly reflect on work and the approach we take
- are honest and transparent
- support, coach and or mentor each other when needed
- seek and reflect upon feedback from colleagues, service users and their families
- recognise our limits and when to seek support and advice
- are open to learning
- are warm, kind, reliable, empathetic and compassionate
Gardiner’s Homecare are proud, long-standing members of the UKHCA