The Gardiner’s vision is to work as a team and make a real difference to the lives of the people we help to support. Key to our approach is to be Professional & Transparent.
Being Professional & Transparent is one of the Gardiner’s key values. We expect all staff to share this approach.
In our workplace, this key value is linked to behaviours that help our team to deliver exceptional care and support.
So, which behaviours demonstrate the Gardiner’s values of being Professional & Transparent?
- Demonstrating a commitment to learning and development
- Being self-aware and regularly reflecting on work and the approach we take
- Being honest and transparent
- Supporting, coaching or mentoring people who need support
- Seeking and reflecting upon feedback from colleagues, service users and their families
- Knowing your limits and when to seek support and advice
- Being open to learning
- Being warm, kind, reliable, empathetic and compassionate
Review from Anne B (Daughter of Client) published on 21 November 2019
Review from Naomi S (Daughter of Client) published on 11 September 2019
Review from J A (Wife of Client) published on 9 August 2019
“Gardiner’s Homecare helped both my husband and sister to remain at home. The carers were all friendly and efficient and arrived at the time expected without fail if due to weather etc a call would be received to explain. I can’t praise the service enough.”